Find Great Tenants through the Supportive Housing Connection
The New Jersey Department of Human Services (NJDHS) and the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA) have partnered to offer the Supportive Housing Connection (SHC), a statewide program linking individuals with disabilities to quality affordable housing and community-based support services.
As a landlord, you can find great tenants and help your community by marketing your units to this program.
- Tenants have vouchers for partial rent and guidance to help them be successful, long-term renters who care for your property.
- Enjoy a dedicated helpline for resident resolution services.
- Expect timely rent payments.
- Reduce marketing costs.
- Help families in your community improve their housing conditions.
Click "I'm Interested!"
to be contacted about how to market your units to this program.
Copyright © 2017 - Emphasys Software
- All rights reserved
- Socialserve.com - PO Box 35305 - Charlotte, NC 28235
Phone: 704.334.8722 - Fax: 704.334.0779
- Toll-Free Fax: 1.866.265.7811
- TDD/TTY: 7-1-1
[ Relay Service
Page Loaded: 02/24/17 23:57 (Eastern Time) - Version 4.0